Emily Nicole Junkin

Thursday, November 13, 2008

I'm an AUNT!!!!

So, Monday at 4:47 pm (or 1647 for all you nurses and weird military people ;) ) A wonderful little miracle came into the world!!! My first nephew Bronner McKee Junkin. He is honestly the most beautiful little baby I've ever seen and I am soooo excited!! Though I have to say that Monday was one of the longest days ever, waiting for him to get here.

This week has been a week of good news! I also started back working this week for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. I'm hoping that one day I might get on there on a permanent basis, but who knows. All I can do is pray about it and I ask for you to do the same. The Lord will take care of me, I know.

Anyway, that's really all I had to say =) I can't wait to see sweet little Bronner again!! Here's some pics I got though on Monday!!





The Proud Daddy! He was tired! lol




Little baby Bronner not long after he was born!





Bronner and Aunt Emy




Maybe i'll get a few more pictures later ;) lol this takes too long =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home