Emily Nicole Junkin

Sunday, November 2, 2008

So it's been a while......

So it's been a while since I last posted. I've figured out how to change the background for this crazy thing now... Actually I knew how to before, the blasted thing just wouldn't work =)

Anyway, big news for the Junkin Family. My youngest sister in law and brother will be having their first child, hopefully within the next week or so! We're all so ready for Bronner McKee Junkin to get here!!! I can't believe I'm actually going to be an AUNT! In other news, I start back to work with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers next Monday, so this is the last week for my "vacation" which is both really really really good, and kinda bad, because waking up next week will be horrible for me. But I guess I should enjoy it this week while I can!

Anyway, for anyone who's reading this (which is probably not many i know =) I hope you're having a blessed day!

Emily

1 Comments:

Blogger NinaKay said...

i would have been reading if i knew you had a blog! you should actually tell people! haha! see you tomorrow when you will be an aunt!!

November 9, 2008 at 3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home